RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing
This improver course seeks to bridge the gap between Start Sailing, Basic Skills, and the Advanced modules by offering an introduction to the different modules, allowing sailors to select more easily their preferred route within the sport.
Better Sailing allows for opportunity to practise and consolidate sailing technique and independent sailing.
Course Prerequisites: RYA Level 2
Duration: 2 days
Timings: 09:30 - 17:30
Ability after course: Confident sailing a range of dinghies in various wind conditions
Kindly send an email to be added to the waiting list or if you are having issues with payment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once booked, cancellation or postponement of the course has to be informed to DOSC more than 48 hours prior to the course date booked.
This event encompases the following:
- RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing : 16 - 17 December, 10:00 - 17:30
- RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing : 28 - 29 December, 10:00 - 17:30
- RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing : 27 - 28 January 2024, 10:00 - 17:30
- RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing : 2 - 3 March 2024, 10:00 - 17:30
- RYA Adult Level 3 - Better Sailing : 13 - 14 April 2024, 10:00 - 17:30
Last updated 3:27am on 1 December 2023